Monday, November 10, 2008

It's gonna be alright...

Bro. Ken Sumrall, my spiritual papa, spoke for me this weekend and he spoke on the same Scripture I did the week before. According to him, he did it the way I should have! (haha). I agree, he did a great job reminding us again of the reality that we have noting to fear but fear itself. (FDR)

We are in the Kingdom of God and I am sure that the Kingdom is okay. I believe that in the middle of a storm if you are in a safe building, you will be safe as well. We can't fly, but if we are in a vehicle (airplane, baloon, etc.), designed to defeat gravity, we will be safe, but if we try to fly by jumping out of the vehicle... well, you know the rest! And by the way, there are no parachutes for escaping our position in Christ!

If all this is true, and I know it is, we are in the safest economy, safest superpower, and the safest Kingdom there is and everything will be alright! I'm not talking about America, even though I believe God will continue to bless her again, I am talking about the one and only Kingdom Of God!

He will never have a "great depression" nor be defeated at war in His Kingdom! Stay "indoors" like they did in Egypt and you will be okay! By the way... I wonder if those Israelites sat around and chewed their nails and paced the floor wondering what was going to happen... I think so! But not us! We have so much more than they had to bolster our faith in His provision, deliverance, and our safety that we have no right to fear nor fuss!

jack

1 comment:

Benjamin Griffin said...

Amen! I think that people should trust Matthew chapter 6 more than the Media at 6. God bless!

Benjamin Griffin